from and to Belapur Station.
Evening (From Academy to Belapur Station)
at 4.40 pm, 5.00 pm, 5.15 pm
1. Ensure your eligibility as per M.S. Rules (2014), TEAP Manual 2015, DGS Orders, M.S. Notices/ Circulars issued subsequently from time to time, before filling up the Form electronically.
2. The applicants must ensure that they have registered on line (at DG Shipping Website www.dgshipping.gov.in) their Seafarer’s Profile Registration.
(See instructions for Seafarer Profile Registration, if not already done)
3. The applicants have to also update their Seafarers Profile Registration (SPR) (In case they wish to update their data) before applying for assessments online. If the new data are not up dated in the SPR, the old data available in the SPR only will be migrated to the assessments online application.
4. Column with red star in the form is mandatorily to be filed in.
5. Online payment to be made after online submission of application, fees once paid will not be refunded.
6. There are “NO LIMIT” on the number of seats available for examinations (Orals / Written’s) on the scheduled month, so as such candidates are advised to do online booking at peace and correctly in one go without PANIC.
If the seats availability status shows as seats full, Please don’t book for other seats as you can do one attempt booking only per month, so as such you need to report this to MMD immediately for further increase in the seats capacity for the approvals & conduct of additional batches in the same scheduled month for that concerned paper.
7. If there is any issues related with fees payment, please report with your fees reference number and all other details by Email to PIC: Shri Loknath Shroff / Atul Kumar,
MMD Mumbai Examination centre’s
Nautical – firstname.lastname@example.org
Engineering – email@example.com